ITS Australia has launched its call for abstracts for next May’s Mobility as a Service conference. All the relevant information can be found below – we look forward to seeing you there.
Join the conversation #MaaS
• Save the Date: Thursday 3rd May 2018
• Go to Abstract Submission – Closing Date: 15 November 2017
• Attendance: 100+ intelligent transport systems executives (national and international)
• Program: 1-Full Day Conference, Call for Papers plus invited national and international speakers
• Networking: Drinks and canapes networking reception
• Sponsorship: Brand exposure, audience engagement, lead generation, build your community
• Venue: Swissôtel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney
• Hosted by ITS Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Click here for event page on website
The Intelligent Transport System industry is constantly evolving and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become one of the fastest growing sectors in the ITS industry. MaaS is a key contributor to smart transport and the liveability of our cities, suburbs and regional communities.
ITS Australia identified MaaS as a key focus area in its Report Smart Transport for Australia and outlined opportunities for governments, industry and researchers to:
• Ensure emerging transport trends including MaaS are considered in all major town planning activities.
• Encourage and support demonstrations and deployment of MaaS.
• Encourage open, real time, dynamic road and public transport data sets supplying information for a range of MaaS participants.
• Encourage further development of personalised mobility assistant tools that allow travellers to research, select, book and pay across diverse transport choices.
The MaaS 2018 Program Committee invite you to submit abstracts for consideration for oral presentation at the Mobility as a Service 2018 conference hosted by ITS Australia. Submit your abstract via the online submission form by the deadline 15 November 2017. Go to the website for How To Submit or download the Abstract Submission Guidelines.
1. MaaS, On-Demand Transport, Traveller Information, Last Mile Solutions
2. Policy Framework
3. Commercial Considerations
4. Data Availability and Sharing
5. Vehicle Fleet Management
7. Infrastructure Adaptation
8. Trials and Pilots
9. Customer and Community Expectations
Open to MaaS, ITS and aligned transportation and service professionals, members and non-members. Discount rates and option to register ‘4 for the price of 3’ are available for all ITS Australia members. Don’t know if your company is a member? Visit the member list. Discount accommodation rates for conference delegates at Swissôtel Sydney, bookings to open February 2018. This event is not open to the public.
Use the hashtag #MaaS to have your say on social media and connect with the global Mobility as a Service community.