H3B Media’s Bob McQueen and Paul Copping of the Thinking Cities Alliance/Digital Greenwich were given the pleasurable task of covering ITS California’s Annual Meeting in Los Angeles for Thinking Highways.
Paul gave one of the keynote presentations, focusing on the London Borough of Greenwich’s smart city strategy and where automated, electric vehicles fit into the overall picture but he also managed to catch up with some interesting attendees and below you will find the fruits of his and Bob’s labours.
- Josh Peterman, Chair, ITS California – click HERE to listen.
- Carlos Ortiz, Chief Operating Officer, Advantec – click HERE to listen.
- Alan Clelland, Chief Technical Officer, Iteris – click HERE to listen.
- Margaret Cortes, ITS Program Manager, IBI – click HERE to listen.
- Jim Meisner, Chair, SAE DSRC Committee – click HERE to listen.
- Peter Badanowitz, Analytics Client Architect, IBM – click HERE to listen.
- Gary Carlin, Business Development Director, INRIX – click HERE to listen.
- John Tai, Principal Traffic Engineer, City of Anaheim – click HERE to listen.
These interviews have been brought to you in association with Econolite.