Cenex, in association with LEVEL (Low Emission Vehicle Enterprise & Learning), are hosting a Vehicle-to-Grid workshop in Nottingham, UK, next Wednesday.
The event, subtitled “From concept to commercialisation”, runs from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm GMT, on 6 February, 2019 at the Trent Vineyard Conference Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2PX.
The smart integration of electric vehicles into the grid has the potential to radically change the energy landscape. Vehicle to Grid (V2G) technology will play a key role in the transition from centralised generation to more energy self-sufficient cities and communities. The aggregation of large numbers of EV’s, with grid connectivity, may also help play a key role in managing variable power demands and supporting grid stability.
• ‘V2G as part of a home energy solution’ – Nissan
• ‘Aggregating V2G assets and European Operation’ – Nuvve
• ‘Emerging DNO flexibility opportunities’ – Western Power Distribution
• ‘Existing V2G Markets and Opportunities’ – Cenex
• ‘Turning V2G barriers into benefits’- Egnida
• ‘V2G & Smart Charging Hardware: How it works, market opportunities’- Cenex
• ‘Electric Nation – insights from installing and operating smart chargers’- EA Technology Ltd
• ‘Hardware overview and case study’ – OVO Energy
• ‘V2G roll-out opportunities and challenges’- The Phoenix Works
• ‘Gamification for Customer Engagement’– GenGame
Each theme will include a training presentation from Cenex supported by a series of industry presentations. The event is accredited and offers a CPD qualification.
The introductory delegate fee of only £95 includes: –
• Presentation content.
• CPD Certificate
• Lunch, drinks and refreshments.
• Free car parking.
Exhibition display areas are available in the main conference hall. Sponsorship packages also available.
The event will take place at Trent Vineyard Conference Centre, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2PX. The venue is easily accessible by public transport, including the City’s tram network and has ample free car parking on site.
For further information contact Neil Horsley at email@example.com
To register for the event, click HERE
LEVEL (Low Emission Vehicle Enterprise & Learning) delivers skills training, business networking and knowledge transfer in emerging low carbon transport technologies through the organisation of training courses, skills workshops, business networking events, masterclasses and conferences.
LEVEL is a joint initiative of Derby City Council, Nottingham City Council, Cenex and CleanTech Business Ltd and receives funding support from Go Ultra Low.