Cenex today opened the submission process for interested parties wanting to present at its Cenex-LCV2019 and Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility (CAM) events. Taking place on 4th and 5th September 2019 at Millbrook in Bedfordshire, this will be Cenex’s 12th annual LCV event and first CAV event, which will be co-located at Cenex-LCV. Interested organisations are invited to submit an expression of interest (EOI) form through its website at www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/seminars and www.cenex-cam.co.uk/seminars, with the deadline for submissions being Friday, 24th May 2019.
Now firmly established as the place to announce new innovations, products and initiatives, the annual Cenex-LCV event saw a record 4,385 visitors and exhibitors attend last year, and is the perfect place to speak to UK decision-makers and showcase your business, your industry and your technology.
The seminar programme will be thematic in nature, with speakers selected primarily through the EOI process and supplemented by speakers who receive direct invitations from Cenex. Presentation opportunities would be of particular value to exhibitors showcasing technology and disseminating projects at this year’s events.
Cenex-LCV2019 will host the following seminar themes:
· Low carbon propulsion technologies
· Power electronics, energy management and energy storage
· Vehicle light-weighting and aerodynamics
· Low carbon vehicle technology development for buses and commercial and off-highway vehicles
· Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles: Policy and Market Trends
· Design Engineering, Test and Validation
· Energy for transport: alternative fuels and energy infrastructure
· Air quality and low emission vehicle innovation
· Exploring the Circular Economy for Low Carbon Mobility (New for Cenex-LCV2019)
Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility 2019 will include the following seminar themes:
· Enabling technology for CAM
· Physical and digital infrastructure
· Testing and validation
· Policy and market development
Robert Evans, CEO of Cenex says, “As organisers of the Cenex-LCV and now Cenex-CAM events, we work hard to keep our seminar programme highly topical and engaging, making sure that all the important areas in the industry are covered by experts in the field. We pride ourselves on ensuring that the decision-makers in the UK automotive industry attend our event, with all major stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials.
“Speaking at both events is an excellent opportunity to ensure industry and academic expertise is shared in front of the right audience. We understand the importance of highlighting the latest research and industry breakthroughs, so we are inviting organisations to register their interest in presenting at this year’s events.”
To keep up to date with Cenex’s 12th Low Carbon Vehicle event, LCV2019, and its new Connected Automated Mobility Event, please visit www.cenex-lcv.co.uk or www.cenex-cam.co.uk, or follow @LCV_event on Twitter.